Website Privacy Notice
Last Modified: April 1, 2021
People Designs, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice.
This notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website mymove.health (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This notice applies to information we collect on this Website. It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy notice. This notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The only information we collect from and about individual users of our Website by which they may be personally identified is their IP address(es), name, and email ("personal information").
We collect this information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site such as IP address, pages visited, and amount of time on Website. We do not collect any information that can reveal your personal identity unless you voluntarily provide it.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, answering questions, or registering for a subscription on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized Services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to our user's interests.
- Speed up your searches.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Foundation, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between our subscribers and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other legal purpose with your consent.
The non-personally identifiable information we gather in aggregate form may be used to improve our Website, and we may share that information with affiliates, business subscribers, or third-party vendors working on our behalf.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive world. We do not use the Website to knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a child under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Website and should not send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with information, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data of any kind, so we do not trigger that statute's opt-out requirements.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our privacy notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the privacy notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this privacy notice to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this privacy notice and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.